Policy Governance Review Committee
Charter (created October 2016)
The purpose of the committee is to review our Policies and, make recommendations for changes.
The committee will reflect upon:
- Whether there could be changes in the policies that would improve communication and the working relationship between the Board and the Management Collective.
- How the policies might be improved to promote continuous improvement in the Co-op.
- Whether there are areas where monitoring and paperwork could be decreased.
- Whether there are areas where the policies need to be more clearly related to our Ends.
- Whether the relationship between the MC and the Board needs to be more clearly defined.
The committee will complete their review and make recommendations to the Board on or before June 30, 2017.
To be determined.